Alpine Tree and Wreath is a Seattle Christmas Tree Lot located in the Greenwood area. It is owned and operated by Rasmi, LLC, a local family business run by two brothers, Matt and Luke.
We love to see and catch up with our returning customers and love meeting new ones. Alpine Tree and Wreath sets itself apart from the other lots by providing excellent and cheerful service. We love the holidays and love serving our community.
Like always, we will be doing a Food Drive with Northwest Harvest, so please bring your canned food and other items to the tree lot!
Items to Bring:
General food items:
- Beef stew, chili and similar meals with low salt, sugar and saturated fats
- Canned fruit, especially with low sugar (but not artificial sweeteners)
- Canned fish or meat
- Peanut butter (plastic jars are preferred)
- Canned vegetables (low sodium)
- Brown rice
- Whole grain pastas
- Tomato products and canned sauces
- Shelf-stable milk
Infant and baby foods:
- Baby formula
- Jars of baby food
- Powdered or canned milk
- Infant cereal
We also accept baby diapers.